Here are some application process items you should know before applying to Consul-vation:
- At this time we cannot accept applications from candidates residing outside of New York. The applicant must provide their own daily transportation to our office.
- Absolutely no application will be accepted by e-mail, phone or snail-mail.
- Your application can only be reviewed with the submission of a professional cover letter. If you haven’t written one before go here first.
- Cover letters and applications must be made through our web site application form. Applications will be reviewed and candidates will be contacted only if their application includes a cover letter and demonstrates a fit for the position.
- Applications will be reviewed and candidates will be contacted only if their application includes a cover letter and demonstrates a fit for the position.
- Check your spelling, punctuation and grammar, it speaks to both your ability to communicate and your attention to detail.
- Check that your email address is entered correctly. We will not consider applications with rejected email addresses.
- We require that you accompany your resume with a cover letter. Use it to expand on your resume and give us more background on your goals and why Consul-vation is the place for you.
- If you use a 3rd party service to validate email addresses against spam, we respect your efforts, but we will not proceed with whitelisting confirmation services. We suggest you pre-approve the consulvation.com domain.